Obtaining your WHMCS license
WebHost Manager Complete Solution (WHMCS) is a powerful client management system which provides the front-facing website for your clients to order hosting services and complete payment of invoices.
It also manages your customer data and offers hands-free automation of hosting provisioning, renewals and recurring invoicing.
Your WHMCS license key can be obtained through your Krystal Client Area.
- Login to your Krystal Client Area
- Click Hosting from the menu bar or under Your services.
- Identify your reseller package and click the Manage button
- Click WHMCS License in the left hand menu
- Click the Claim Now button to generate your license - if you're on Unity you'll be prompted to proceed with the purchase of a WHMCS license as it's not included as standard.
- You'll then be able to view your WHMCS license.
If you have a Unity plan you'll need to return to the WHMCS License page once you've paid the invoice.You'll also see options to upgrade from Starter (250 clients, branded 'Powered by WHMCS') to Plus (250 clients, unbranded), Professional (1000 clients, unbranded) or Business (unlimited clients, unbranded) Tier of WHMCS for an additional fee.
You can also download the latest version of WHMCS from here by clicking the Download Vx.x.x button - but we'd recommend you install WHMCS via Installatron.