How to add Contacts and Sub-Accounts to your Krystal Client Area
Contacts are added to allow additional people to receive copies of communications (e.g. invoices sent to your accounts department).
Contacts can be activated as Sub-Accounts and this then also allows them to login to your Krystal Client Area with the permissions you assign.
Add a new Contact
- Access your Krystal Client Area.
- From the profile drop-down menu click on Contacts/Sub-Accounts.
- If this is the first Contact then Add New Contact will be selected by default and you can just continue to add the details. If Contacts already existing you'll need to select Add New Contact and click the Go button.
Enter the details for the top half of the form. First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Phone Number are required.We will cover Activate Sub-Account in the next section - for now we will just add a contact.
Complete the remaining address details and if required tick which communications this contact will receive.Click Save Changes to save this contact.
Making a contact a Sub-Account
- Select the required contact from the Choose Contact drop-down and click the Go button.
- Tick the Activate Sub-Account checkbox.
In doing so the Sub-Account Permissions details will appear further down the form underneath the address details.Select the required permissions by ticking the appropriate boxes and entering and confirming a password.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom to complete the process. This contact will now be able to login to the Krystal Client Area using this email address and password.